From Network Management Wiki
LogZilla is a scalable, multi-vendor, Enterprise Class syslog event viewer for centralized network event and problem management.
Free for any environment processing under 1 Million Events per day (and that's a lot!).
- Proactive Syslog Management
- Real-time Event Detection
- Fast identification of network and server degradation
- Extensive Search Capabilities
- Advanced Features
- Message Deduplication
- Cisco Mnemonic Tracking
- Event Triggers/Email Alerting
- LDAP Integration
- TopX Hosts, Severities, Programs, Messages, Mnemonics, etc.
- Ad-hoc charts generated from ANY search criteria.
Main Website - Software, Licensing, Video, Tutorials, etc.
Demo the latest version of LogZilla